Do you know how to attract your soul mate client?
...ever wonder why clients keep letting you down?
...know the purpose of marketing?
...know how your soulmate client communicates?
In one hours time you'll learn:
- How to identify key pain points your soulmate clients are dealing with.
- Give clarity and direction to help guide soulmate clients to the solutions (your services/products).
- A crash course on marketing basics.
- Define branding best practices for YOUR business.
- Determine a clients most impactful way of showing appreciation towards them.
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand the clients you want to work with more...
Then you've come to the right place!
By The End of This Workshop,
You Will Know…
How to identify key pain points your soulmate clients are dealing with:When we start to analyze the why behind a desirable client leaving us, we begin to understand some real pain points they deal with. Not only should we recognize the roles we play, but we are then able to initiate change to start keeping those soulmate clients as happy loyal returning customers!
Give clarity and direction to help guide soulmate clients to the solutions (your services/products):Wondering if those clients are the best fit for your business? We'll explore each client type more in depth so you'll know just which one is most attractive to you and your specific business model.
A crash course on marketing basics:A brief crash course on marketing basics; covering how our branding and what promotions we offer affect our customer, cost, convenience, and communication.
Define branding best practices for YOUR business:Once you've gone over the basics of marketing you'll then be able to implement some best practices! Don't worry, we'll give you a list!
Determine a clients most impactful way of showing appreciation towards them:You'll review the 5 basic ways to communicate appreciation towards your client. Once this is reviewed we'll give you real life examples of what this looks like in your business and what also to avoid.
What’s Inside "Attract Soulmate Clients" course?
Bouncing back from broken-heart blues:
- Breakdown of the 3 client types and their characteristics.
- A challenge on area's your business needs to be improved.
- Define the purpose to marketing.
- Challenge for roles you are trying to play in your business.
- Defining the 4 C's of communication.
- Deeper dive into the aesthetics of your brand and promotions and how those actually affect your soulmate clients attraction level.
Your Brand Matters:
- Define who your audience really is.
- Quick recap on those client attributes and what makes them your soulmate client or not.
- A challenge reviewing key factors of the aesthetics of your business.
- A list of best practices to help guide you on branding of your business.
- Examples and challenge on self reflection in some real scenarios.
Attracting Your Soulmate client:
- Real life examples!
- Challenge activities to help develop a working model of your soulmate client, and just how your supposed to attract them anyway.
- A breakdown of the "pain-point solutions" framework that can guide you moving forward, when dealing with clients.
Creating Client Appreciation:
- Tips to understanding how best they feel appreciated in the first place.
- Idea's and solutions on how to show ways you care.
- A defining of the 5 ways we process love languages, and how this might apply to our clients as well!
- A few red flags to avoid with each love language type.
- Real life examples are also included.
- Several real life examples of how things can turn south, quick.
- A review of client vs business attributes.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Attract Soulmate Clients
A $200 Value
6 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Where you will get to know the reality of client types and who is a real fit for your business or not!
WorkbookAn instant download workbook to guide you through the course and keep you on track.
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Soulmate Clients:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Attract Soulmate Clients] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!