Have you thought about the future?
Have you saved for retirement yet?
In less than two hours time here's what you'll get to learn:
- How to Plan for the future
-The difference between a traditional or Roth IRA
-What a SEP IRA and a simple IRA's
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand your finances better...
Then you've come to the right place!
When you enroll during this EARLY BIRD special, you’ll get:
"How To Start Planning For Retirement"
A $200 Value for just $47!
*Offer only valid during pre-sale
4 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Get all the insights with each module
WorkbookAn instant download workbook to guide you through the course and keep you on track.
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end.
What’s Inside "How To Start Planning For Retirement":
Planning for the future:
- Introduction to the basics of Retirement: why and how to save.
- Retirement options: Let's dive into the types of IRA's that you can choose from.
Traditional or Roth IRA:
- Which is right for your business?
- Contribution limits and pro tips.
- Employee's and retirement plans.
- What is a SEP IRA?
- Is an SEP IRA right for me?
- How does an SEP IRA actually work? Deductions, Contribution limits, etc
- What is a Simple IRA?
- Is it right for me?
- Contributions and limits.
- How it works: Employer contributions, tax deferals, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for "How To Start Planning For Retirement":
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [How To Start Planning For Retirement] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!