Do you know who your soul mate client is?
Do you ever wonder if a client really is the best fit for your business?
Do you know what causes you to procrastinate?
Do you know what attributes your soulmate client has?
In one hours time you'll learn:
- How to identify the differing types of clients a grooming business might deal with.
- Clarity on specific attributes clients have (like demographics, psychographics, communication, etc)
- Determine what you actually want in a client for YOUR business.
- Gain understanding an insight when an ideal client walks away...how to avoid this heartbreak in the future!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand the clients you want to work with more...
Then you've come to the right place!
By The End of This Workshop,
You Will Know…
What the different client types are and just what is a soul mate client:Let's just start off with the basics. Define what the concept of a soulmate client is.
Define what those client types actually mean:Wondering if those clients are the best fit for your business? We'll explore each client type more in depth so you'll know just which one is most attractive to you and your specific business model.
How to select client attributes:Sometimes just knowing where to start when taking a deeper look at your client list can be tough. We'll make sure we cover a few different client attributes and help guide you into making informed decisions towards your goal of soulmate client list!
How to avoid heartbreak of soulmate clients leaving:It's always very disappointing when we lose amazing clients, let's dig deeper into why this happened. By looking at the roles both our business and our clients play we can help determine what works, what doesn't, and avoid heartbreak in the future.
What’s Inside "Identify Soulmate Clients" course?
Different Client Types:
- Breakdown of the 3 client types
- Examples of clients that fit this definition
- An applicable love life example
Client Types Defined:
- Real life comparison model for conceptual understanding of principles taught.
- Two challenge scenarios for you to walk through.
- Identifying how you should respond to accommodation requests from clients.
- Define what client attributes really are.
- Show how demographics of a client can affect our soulmate relationship status with them.
- Psychographics play a role here too, this part of the module we will dig deeper into our clients why.
- How communication of our clients changes based on who our Soulmate clients are.
Attributes for Your Soulmate client:
- Here you'll take a moment to really analyze what you have to offer as a soulmate in this business relationship.
- Challenge activities to help develop a working model of your soulmate client.
- In this module we'll discuss what roles your business can take in a client relationship.
- We'll also discuss why different roles aren't sustainable for long term health of a business and yourself
- Finally, in the last portion of this module we'll challenge your perspective in recognizing bad clients, ideal clients, and your actual soulmate clients.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Identify Soulmate Clients
A $100 Value
5 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Where you will get to know the reality of client types and who is a real fit for your business or not!
WorkbookAn instant download workbook to guide you through the course and keep you on track.
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Soulmate Clients:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Identify Soulmate Clients] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!