Ready to see your business sail smoothly?
In less than two hours time here's what you'll get to learn how to:
...identify planned procedures that will help your business.
...streamline your client contact.
...pick a software that will make operating your business.
...determine when to outsource vs when to hire!
...put a business exit strategy in place.
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand your finances better...
Then you've come to the right place!
When you enroll during this workshops launch, you’ll get:
Run Your Business on Autopilot
A $200 Value
6 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Get all the insights with each module
WorkbookAn instant download workbook to guide you through the course and keep you on track.
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end.
What’s Inside Run Your Business on Autopilot:
- What is decision fatigue and do I have it?
- Putting planned procedures & policies in place.
- SOP Manuals
Streamline Client Contact:
- Identifying your ideal clients and determine how that relates to your business streamline process.
- Create appropriate boundaries for communication in your business
- Streamline the onboarding process
- Challenge assessment- where are your files stored currently?
- Challenge assessment- what technology/software do you currently use? What could you use?
- Software options for common use things in the pet industry and how you can apply it to your business.
Outsource vs Hire:
- Definition and review of Independent Contractors vs hiring additional staff
- Challenge: What's outside your zone of genius and what can you outsource?
- Virtual assistants and how they can help stretch your time.
Business Exit Strategy:
- Define what is a business exit strategy and why do I need one?
- Define your long term goals & review your business plan.
- Build an exit strategy worksheet (with guide).
Get More Education:
- Why continuing education is an investment.
- Determine when you should get more education.
- Sources to achieve ongoing education.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Run Your Business on Autopilot:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Run Your Business on Autopilot] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!