Overwhelmed with your to do list?
Do you know how to prioritize your day?
In less than two hours time here's what you'll get to learn:
- How to prioritize matters that come up during the day
-The ABC's and 123's of priority based scheduling
-Best times to create rituals, habits, and routines
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand your finances better...
Then you've come to the right place!
When you enroll during this workshops launch, you’ll get:
"Schedule Tasks Like a Boss"
A $100 Value
4 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Get all the insights with each module
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end.
What’s Inside "Schedule Tasks Like a Boss":
- Defining what priorities actually are.
- How to use a time matrix to organize your goals.
- Guided walk through of a grooming specific time matrix & example.
ABC's - 123's:
- How to know the difference between what must, should, and can be done?
- 9 challenge scenarios for setting priorities.
Understanding the Why:
- Challenge activity: What do you actually want?
- How to analyze any task to with the correct mindset to support the best result.
Rituals to Support:
- What are routines, habits, or rituals and how do they effect me.
- Classical conditioning review & examples.
- Goal creating and ritual support.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Run Your Business on Autopilot:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Scheduling Tasks Like a Boss] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!