Are You Consistently Procrastinating?
Are You Running From Task To Task?
Running Yourself Ragged Running Your Business?
In Less Than An Hour
Understand how to create priorities
without the confusion, while still in your pajamas.
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand why you're not achieving all you can while working long hours, than you already know that it takes more than just grooming to get that winning edge.
You know there is a lot of competition in the grooming business but you are a unique individual with a special purpose. You're tired of trying to use cookie cutter advice that doesn't fit who you are. You want to get to know yourself better so you can step into your power.
You've come to the right place!
By The End of This Workshop,
You Will Know…
How To Get More Done Each DayKnowing how to identify what is important or urgent will give you the clarity to say no to things unimportant or no urgent.
Feel More AccomplishedNot all tasks are created equal. Is what you are setting up to do each day going to bring you closer to your goals, or is it just busywork? Use our simple ABC-123 to order your day.
Create Rituals to Support ChangeEver notice that you write a list of tasks but never actually complete them? Let's talk about ways to support new good habits using rituals and routines to create lasting change.
"My to-do list is a mile long but now I feel like I can finally tackle the day."
JAIME D., FLORIDA
What’s Inside Schedule Tasks Like a Boss
What is a priority and how do you decide what's important?
- Understanding Eisenhower's Time Management Matrix.
- Urgent, Non Urgent, Important, Non Important.
- Examples and how to make decisions based on priorities.
ABC - 123
Order your priority based on if they must be done, should be done, or would be nice to be done with examples.
- Must Be Done Today.
- Should Be Done Today.
- Can Be Done Today.
Understanding The Why
Consider why you put tasks on your to-do list, what is the intentions or goal.
- What Is The Point Of Today?
- Focusing On Results To Choose Tasks.
- Stop Scheduling Yourself A Day Of Busywork That Just Spins Your Wheels.
Rituals To Support
How do you create new productive habits now that you know which tasks to prioritize?
- Why Do You Naturally Avoid Creating Positive Habits?
- Classic Conditioning And How To Use It To Your Advantage.
- Creating New Patterns Of Rituals To Better Your Life.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Schedule Tasks Like a Boss
A $100 Value
Where you will get to know how to create better 'to-do' lists and stop wasting time doing busywork.
WorkbookExercises to practice how to prioritize, schedule while creating new rituals and routines to pave the path to your dream life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Schedule Tasks Like a Boss:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Schedule Tasks Like a Boss] available for Savvy Groomer members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!