Too many groomers do not know where their business stands due to lack of bookkeeping!
Are you procrastinating because you don't know where to start?
In less than two hours time here's what you'll get to learn...
What is bookkeeping actually?
Common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Business accounts, software, and methods of use that actually apply to you.
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand your finances better...
Then you've come to the right place!
By The End of This Workshop,
You Will Know…
What is Bookkeeping?Let's just start off with the basics. Define what bookkeeping actually is and what are the common mistakes we want to avoid!
Know the basics on business accounts and how to use them!Did you know there are 5 basic account types? We'll discuss what the differences are and give some awesome groomer specific examples to help you know where you stand with your own bookkeeping!
Let's talk specifics! Bookkeeping methods or maybe software that works for you!Sometimes just knowing where to start or what your options are can be tough. We'll make sure we cover a few of your options and help you see the pros and cons of each. We're all about empowering you to pick the best fit for your own business model. We'll even throw in a few tips along the way!
We'll cover debits and credits too!Don't worry if your lost on this one either, a brief review on what you need to know and how it actually applies to your everyday life and business.
Need those extra tips to just make it run smooth as butter!Don't fret, we have those covered for you too!
Lastly...real life examples!Once you're confident in the material, you'll get the opportunity to see how it can work for real groomers!
"I use to feel overwhelmed by all the lingo and jargon of bookkeeping, it wasn't until this course broke it down to the basics for me that I felt like I was finally able to get it for the first time! Thank you! [Bookkeeping Basics]. "
What’s Inside Bookkeeping Basics:
What is Bookkeeping:
- Terminology definitions.
- Transaction lifecycle's simplified.
- Common mistakes when trying to approach bookkeeping.
- Define the 5 basic account types.
- Examples for each account type and how they relate to the pet industry.
- 3 challenge exercises to help you correctly identify real life examples.
Software & Bookkeeping Methods:
- A few sources to create your own ledger.
- Pros and cons of the differing options and how that best fits with your own business.
- The difference in single vs double entry method and which one is right for you.
Debits & Credits:
- Define what a debit and credit is.
- Learn how to determine what a transaction will effect based on account type.
- 5 tips you can implement now.
- There is software that integrates with bookkeeping AND the pet industry- we'll show you a couple!
Real Life Examples
- 3 real life scenarios to review that will help give you real world examples.
- Gift deductions and gift cards.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
A $200 Value
6 Modules packed full of Savvy info
Where you will get to know the basics of bookkeeping. All the lingo and help so you can effectively communicate with your CPA. Including real life examples plus some super savvy tips to help you apply this information now!
WorkbookAn instant download workbook to guide you through the course and keep you on track. (Available April 2021)
Access to the Live Unedited Workshop RecordingA one hour video filled with not only the module contents, but extra examples and a Q & A session at the end. An edited shorter version of this will be available in April 2021 for quick easy review for you to reference back to.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Bookkeeping basics:
How long is this workshop?
Is this workshop [Bookkeeping Basics] available for Savvy Groomer Business members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!