Are You Consistently Procrastinating?
Are You Running From Task To Task?
Running Yourself Ragged Running Your Business?
In Less Than An Hour
Understand Your Strengths
without the headache, while still in your pajamas.
Enjoy a workshop designed FOR Groomers, taught BY a Groomer!
If you’re a pet professional, a business owner or probably both who is looking to understand why you're not achieving all you can while working long hours, than you already know that it takes more than just grooming to get that winning edge.
You know there is a lot of competition in the grooming business but you are a unique individual with a special purpose. You're tired of trying to use cookie cutter advice that doesn't fit who you are. You want to get to know yourself better so you can step into your power.
You've come to the right place!
By The End of This Workshop,
You Will Know…
Which Hat You're Wearing in Your BusinessKnowing if you are more comfortable as the Artist, Manager or Entrepreneur will allow you to grow into the Badass Groomer you want to be!
Feel More AccomplishedThe more you know, the easier it is to change your habits. If you move with your natural gifts instead of against them, you get more accomplished... and less guilty.
Know What Tasks / Jobs to OutsourceEver notice there are jobs that you will do ANYTHING before you do them? By understanding WHY you are procrastinating you can outsource or hire employees that fit your personal needs. No more cookie cutter solutions that make you feel like a failure!
"I never realized how much my procrastinating was due to me trying to force myself to do things that didn't come naturally to me. Once I saw [my superpowers] as positives I hired someone to do the things outside my [zone of genius]. "
What’s Inside Zone of Genius
The Three Key Roles In Business
Are you the Artist, Manager or Entrepreneur?
- Understanding what an Artist & Technician is in the grooming industry.
- Manager duties, strengths and natural abilities.
- Entrepreneur as the big picture leader in their business.
Get to know yourself!
- Where to start.
- Personality test suggestions.
- Suggestions on becoming self aware.
Focus On What Is Effortless
Consider what comes effortlessly and what is a whole lot of hard work!
- What is something you take for granted?
- What tasks and duties exhaust you.
- What tasks and duties build you up.
Grow Or Accept
Should you change yourself, accept yourself, or put that on the back burner till you're in a season to deal with it?
- What are you avoiding?
- Where are you in your life?
- What will you commit to change, accept and what will wait?
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Zone of Genius
A $100 Value
Where you will get to know your best self and know your personal weaknesses.
What to OutsourceShould I hire a groomer, bookkeeper or manager? You'll know where you shine after this training!
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Zone of Genius:
How long is this workshop?
Is Zone of Genius available for Grow Wealthy Grooming members?
What if I buy this workshop and decide I want to join your membership?
What is the refund policy on this workshop?
Still thinking about it?
4 Ways to Know You’re Ready to Grow and Take Control
- You're a groomer who’s just getting started and wants to do it right.
- You're a business owner already struggling who wants to fix it once and for all.
- You're feeling like the things you enjoy in your business don't make progress.
- Ready to take the actions needed to change your business for good!